Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Treasure - Resolved2worship

Have you heard of the blog, resolved2 worship?
I loved her post about just throwing together a blog post and
how it can become better than a post that you've spent lots of time working on....

Let me show you some pictures of her home, this is what draws me to her blog...


First up is the most used room in the home, the kitchen that they made over...


Her style is very comparable to The Lettered Cottage, this tiny room
was coverted into a bedroom for her girls.For lots of great pictures as well as before and afters, click here and here.


Love this master bedroom, her style is to mix old with new...and decorating on a budget....

Besides loving scoping out her home...
they have eight kids and she is a photographer
who takes gorgous pictures!

If you haven't checked out resolved2worship,
I hope you'll click on over.

And that's my Tuesday Treasure this week!

1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thanks, Terry. I will check out the blog! Love the homey feel of the kitchen.

xo,
RJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails