Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheesy Pizza Potatoes

I wanted to share one of our family favorites that I use to make
when the kids were younger...


Cheesy Pizza Potatoes

1 pkg AuGratin potatoes
1 lb Hamburger
1-14 oz Pizza Sauce
Mozz Cheese

Place potatoes in 10 X 10 casserole dish.
Bake as directed.
While that is cooking, brown hamburger and drain.
Spread pizza sauce on top of potatoes,
then add hamburger and cheese.
Bake long enough to heat hamburger and cheese,
about 10 minutes..
Serve.

I personally don't like the box au gratin potates but
when time is limited, this works!

Linking to these parties...


2 comments:

{northern cottage} said...

ohhh this sounds yummy AND Easy - great combo! thanks for sharing!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Yum I think my family would love this recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails